2013年7月8日星期一

Tintin from The Crow has proven

Tintin from The Crow has proven that black folks make some fine Goths. And even if it wasn for him, I seen them before.

Sometimes it works even better than a white Goth, because it always seems that a black person has super shiny eye whites because of their dark skin, so it achieves an impressive allure when they dress all Goth. It seems more natural, and if there anything wrong with Goths, it how it always looks so fake.

I'm Black a little punk a little goth and everything else in between too and I'm a boy and I look damn good doin it. I will dress how I want and look how I want and depending on how I feel the I will be who I want. Any other questions. Note to self stay away from the Abercrombie and the Hollister, and any other expensive crap a goth can by at the dollar store and make look ten times better than that crap with a logo on it, go spin fire or glow sticks at night or something??? Questions like this are best answered with a go try it and yes!!!

没有评论:

发表评论